Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hey Baby!

Spring must be the season of pregnancies! In the past two months, I have had the pleasure of doing three different, personalized specialty baby shower cakes. Each cake was designed around a specific theme to match the baby shower. 
The "dino" cake below was based off of the baby bedding that will decorate the newborns room.
  


I think the next cake is one of my favorites I've done so far. It was Pooh themed and I was so pleased at how well it came out. I think I like Eeyore the best!
 

I love doing character cakes because I not only enjoy making the characters but I like seeing how close I can come to the original. But, I also love doing classy, beautiful ones like the one below. This baby belly cake (with matching cupcakes) was based off of a zebra and pink (and pregnant!) theme.
Congrats to the three soon to be moms!



life is short
eat dessert first



No comments:

Post a Comment